Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Day Late

I just thought I would post a picture of how my hair came out after my last attempt to wash, condition, Lotta body, and Soft Spike.





 


As you can see, my hair has a little volume. The curls are not as defined as they were the first time I used the Soft Spike curlers for two reasons: my hair wasn't completely dry when I had to take them out and the picture was taken a day late.


The next time I set my hair, I am going to sit under the dryer, so I make sure my hair is completely dry.


I should also mention here that this time I washed my hair with Suave Daily Clarifying and Sisterlocks starter shampoo each (both diluted) and then the ACV rinse. I then diluted the Sisterlocks moisturizer and applied it to my hair before I separated my locks and rolled and set my hair. You all know how I feel about the Sisterlocks shampoo, but using it wasn't so bad when used before/after the Suave and ACV rinse. I do like the Sisterlock moisturizer. It really hydrated my Sisterlocks, and I was pleased with how my scalp and Sisterlocks looked before I rolled them.

No comments:

Post a Comment